Today, I was searching for article online I found out this wonderful iPad App Classroom Management tool for teachers. I has some great features to follow you student progress, track their behaviour and attendance. This tool will make a day easy for teachers. Please read more about this Software.
TeacherKit - How it Works?
- Sort Students in Gradebook
- Attendance counter counts absent times
- Attendance counter counts from the first absence
- Enhanced face detection performance and accuracy
- Many bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Photos are now separate from the database, so it can be smaller and easier to backup and restore.
- You can now access photos saved in TeacherKit from iTunes.
- Amazing new UI.
- See all your classes at a glance instead of swiping one by one.
- Swipe to switch between views.
- New class summary screen.
- Now there is a separate view for behavior showing negative incident counts.
- Easier to use Attendance Calendar sidebar.
- Grade book now can automatically distribute the weights equally so you don’t have to do it.
Classes and Students
- Create a “classroom” for each of your classes or subjects.
- Tag classes by period or time schedules
- Add students manually or import them from your iPhone or iPad’s contacts
- Take or upload student ID photos
- Set student profiles with customizable fields
- Add email addresses and phone numbers of students and parents
- Send out individual or group communications
- Sort students by first or last name or by grade averages
- Create a handy seating chart for your class
- Tap, wiggle and drag to change seating configurations (iPad only)
- Define and color-code attendance categories: present, absent, late, excused, etc.
- Record attendance by simple taps on the seating chart (iPad only)
Behavior and Notes
Import and Export Files
- Import student information and grade book templates in multiple formats
- Export a class’s data: student bio information, attendance and grades in multiple formats
- Backup your data to DropBox and restore all your data anytime from the cloud
A product that continually improves
- A NOTE FROM TEACHERKIT: Help us to better serve you by sending us your suggestions, responding to our surveys and allowing us to gather aggregate data to enhance your user experience.